2008年6月6日星期五

Our journey of memories

Last Monday, Hao Wei, Sun Jie and I returned back to our alma mater, Siglap Secondary School, to collect our Testimonial and the 'O' Level Certificate.

Upon reaching there, we felt that we were back to secondary school for English, Mathematics and Science. On that moment, I felt that from secondary 1 to 4, together with the Graduation, just happened the day before. We met Miss Teri Lim, my former Co-form teacher,

While waiting for the Testimonials and the Certificate to be collected in the General Office, we went to second floor and have a seat, also to view the scenario once again. On the second floor, we met Madam Ong, my former Chemistry teacher. Bumping into Madam Ong, made me recall back of the Periodic table, chemical formulae and so on. But now, majority of the knowledge about Chemistry seemed to have erased off.

We sat on the benches and chatted about the days that we were in the Siglap. I still could remember that Sun Jie and I often bickered when see each other. In the meantime, I took several pictures to keep the memorable moments of that time. Also, we saw several Uniform Groups having their camps. We also saw rows and rows of tables and chairs lining up in the hall for examinations. This senarios really brought us back to our 'N' Level times.

After much laughter and tears, and photo-taking, we returned to the General Office for the collection of the stuff. Sad to say that our Testimonals (for Normal Academic) is not ready yet. But, glad to say too, that my 'O' Level Certificate is ready! Holding on to the Certificate, again, recalled back to times when I took the 'O' Level Chinese Language Paper.

没有评论: