2008年5月28日星期三

Former Mathematics teacher

About an hour ago, I met my former Mathematics teacher, Mr Ho, while on my way home. He took a couple of seconds to recall me who I am, when I called out to him. In our short conversation, I was surprised when he told me that, I was mentioned during the teachers' meeting conducted two months ago, which regards about the format of the examination papers. Perhaps, you might be appearing with lots of question marks. This was because I always like to provide several crackpot ideas on how the cover page of examination papers should be designed. Moreover, I even suggested Mr Ho that, if colours will to apply in examination papers, rather than black and white only, the effect of getting flying colours in examinations could be a higher chance. See how 'crackpot' I am, when in secondary school?

Mr Ho taught me in secondary two and in secondary four, which was last year. He is not a fierce teacher. Because of his 'not-fierce' temper, I always like to joke about infront him. Also, I always approach him whenever I was 'stucked' in particular question. Perhaps in my opinion, having a 'not-fierce' temperament could have a pleasant class.

没有评论: