2008年2月25日星期一

The people in the "msn" "came out" ...

This evening, Danny, whom I knew from "msn", decided to meet, together with Kaven, 19 years old, also from knew from "msn", at Kallang, to exchange some "O" Level English Language notes and worksheets. This is my first time meeting "strangers", knew from "msn". Before meeting, I was curious about how they looked like in real life, although I have seen their photos throught friendster or "webcam".

Upon meeting, I was late by 20 to 30 minutes! In the first expression, Danny looks a little different in real life, from his several photos, but not Kaven. The first few minutes, we were quite "uncomfortable" to each other, as this is our very first meet. But, when the times pass by, we are quite alright to each other.

Kaven said that he was "dying of thirst", so we headed to cafe "TCC". I was extremely shocked by the prices they sold the beverages, as I do not often patronize cafe oftenly. Yes indeed, it was a "eye-opening" moment for me. Upon seating there, Danny and Kaven discussed about the Science tuition which will be conducted privately by Kaven, who gotten an A1 in his "O" Level, couple of years ago. After that, Danny and I exchanged the English notes or worksheets that we prepared long ago, before meeting.

The time was half past six when we entered the arcarde. Kaven went to exchange the tokens and start playing "vigorously". Yes again, I seldom enter this kind of place, because it is terribly noisy and you are able to see all sorts of people in there.

On our way somehow shopping, Danny said that he would be meeting someone at seven. So, Kaven and I took the initiative to take a move first when reaches seven o'clock. Lucky to have Kaven to lead me to the MRT, because I am the sort of person who does not have any sense of direction. Kaven lived at Bedok, therefore, I am able to follow him to the MRT.

Afterall, it was an "eye-opening" kinds of gathering for me, as I do not really go out because I am easy to get LOST! I giggled, then.

没有评论: