2008年3月3日星期一

The unforgettable moment

I could still remember very clearly about the conversation we had, it was so interesting, leaving me a deep impression till now. We chat about everything, such as our common stuff, our background, our favourite food, our hobbies and lots of stuff that surrounded us. We even discussed where to have our favourite food when me meet one day.

After time goes by, I discovered that all those conversation was just a "empty content". I do not know whether is he talking for fun, neither would I like to know, if he is. But, as long as we can be together, I felt contented, or even just a short conversation through "msn", phone or other communication method. Therefore, I tried ways, such as organising a study group, or exchanging worksheets and notes, to somehow be with him. But, I always get a negative reply at the end.

I do not really know what I am doing at the moment, is correct or wrong. I just follow what my mood or feeling says. I am not sure how many times in future, we will still have the opportunity to meet again. I always negative feeling that there will be no more opportunities left, which I do not want to.

But, what can i actually do? Sometimes, I told myself, it is better to leave a good memory only once better than have a bad memories for many meetings.

没有评论: